SEASONAL POST SECONDARY STUDENT POSITION
May to September
The Wild’s Calling … Dare to Answer.
We’re on the prowl for adventurous spirits to add to our herd.
Are you a bear cub just out of 8 months hibernation and looking for adventure? Are you a fish in school looking to pay your way out?
If so, the District is looking for a qualified post secondary student to work for the Visitor Centre, Elkford Leisure Services Department.
You will assist and provide information to tourists and visitors on all that Elkford has to offer.
This position will start in the middle of May and continue for 16 weeks, approximately 30 hrs per week.
• Current post-secondary student having attended school in the 2016/2017 semester/year and returning to school in the 2017/2018 semester/year. Confirmation required.
• Valid Class 5 BC driver’s licence (minimum Class 7N).
• Valid Basic First Aid Certification.
• Preference will be given to a student who is currently taking tourism or recreation courses.
Wages starting at $16.72/hour for first year employees.
Submit resume by February 17, 2017 @ 4:30 pm local time to:
District of Elkford
816 Michel Road
P.O. Box 340, Elkford, BC V0B 1H0
Fax: 250.865.4001 Email: email@example.com
Each resume must include:
• Confirmation of attendance at post secondary school.
• Photocopy of driver’s licence.
• Photocopy of First Aid Certificate.