SEASONAL HIGH SCHOOL POSITIONS
July to August
The Wild’s Calling…Dare to Answer.
We’re on the prowl for adventurous spirits to add to our herd.
Are you a bear cub just out of 10 months hibernation and looking for adventure?
If so, the District is looking for qualified high school students to work for the Elkford Leisure Services Department.
• 16 years of age or older.
• Current high school student enrolled for education in 2018/2019 school year.
• Valid Basic First Aid Certification.
• Physically fit.
Submit resume by June 1, 2018 @ 4:30 pm local time to:
District of Elkford
816 Michel Road
P.O. Box 340, Elkford, BC
Each resume must include:
- Confirmation of attendance at school in 2017/2018 school year;
- Confirmation of enrollment in the 2018/2019 school year;
- Photocopy of driver’s licence; and
- Photocopy of First Aid Certificate.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.