DISTRICT OF ELKFORD
Youth Employment Opportunity: Rink Attendants
Do you like to skate? Are you a student residing in Elkford in grade 11 or 12? Looking for casual employment?
The District of Elkford is looking for 2 reliable Rink Attendants for the 2017 - 2018 Skating Season.
The successful applicants must be able to perform a variety of general and specific duties in regards to overseeing public skating.
Minimum requirements for the position are:
• must be able to skate;
• able to work with all ages of the public;
• 19 years of age or younger;
• current, fulltime student residing in Elkford;
• physically fit;
• hold a current valid basic First Aid Certificate (OFA Level 1 or equivalent preferred); and
• must have a Social Insurance Number.
Shifts include non-instructional days, evenings and weekends, statutory holidays, Christmas Break, and Spring Break.
The successful candidate may be required to provide a Criminal Record Check.
Submit resumes to:
District of Elkford
Corporate Services (Main Office)
P.O. Box 340
816 Michel Road
Elkford, BC V0B 1H0
These positions will remain open until filled.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.