SEASONAL HIGH SCHOOL SUMMER STUDENTS
July to August
The wild’s calling…dare to answer.
We’re on the prowl for adventurous spirits to add to our herd.
Are you a bear cub just out of 10 months hibernation and looking for adventure?
If so, the District is looking for qualified high school students to work for the Elkford Leisure Services Department.
• 16 years of age or older.
• Current high school student enrolled for education in 2019/2020 school year.
• Valid basic first aid certification.
• Physically fit.
Submit resume by May 31, 2019 at 4:30 pm local time to:
District of Elkford
744 Fording Drive
P.O. Box 340, Elkford, BC V0B 1H0
Each resume must include:
• Confirmation of attendance at school in 2018/2019 school year and confirmation of enrollment in 2019/2020 school year.
• Photocopy of driver’s licence.
• Photocopy of first aid certificate.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and advise that only those selected for an
interview will be contacted.